FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. WHERE ARE OUR ESTATES LOCATED?
- Kings and Queens Phase 2: Oluode Village, Elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.
- Kings and Queens Phase 1: Oriba, Elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki Lagos.
- Kings Gate Estate Phase 2: Imosan, Off La Campagne Tropicana, Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
- Cybrid Gardens Estate: Tagbati, Elerangbe Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.
- Cybrid Court: Off Ajegbenwa Town, Elerangbe, Ibeju lekki, lagos.
- Cybrid Boulevard: Off Sam Mbakwe International Airport Road, Owerri, Imo State.
- Serenity Gardens Estate 1: Epe Main Town, Lagos.
- Serenity Gardens Estate 2: Odoegiri Town, Epe main Town, Lagos.
- Owerri Airport City: Owerri, Imo State
- Casadiora Gardens: Mayinre Road, Elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki Lagos.
Q2. WHO ARE THE OWNERS/DEVELOPERS OF THE ABOVE ESTATES?
- CHECK D’DECK HOMES & SERVICES, a Leading Real Estate Company with offices in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos State and Owerri, Imo State.
Q4. ARE THERE ANY ENCUMBRANCES ON THE ESTATE?
- The Lands are free from every known Government commitment and adverse claims. The Company is also obligated to ensure that appropriate government title is provided on the estates as part of the developmental plans for each estate.
Q5. WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT STRUCTURES?
- Outright payment attracts a discount as may be determined by management on a case by case basis.
- Daily, Weekly or Monthly payments are to be made each month without demand from Check D’Deck Homes. Electronic Receipts for daily and weekly payments are issued at once while Invoices are issued monthly.
- Corner piece plots attract additional 10% of normal plot cost.
- Change or Correction(s) on any Official Document attracts N50, 000.00 charges (subject to review)
N.B: Non-payment of installments as at when due shall be treated as a fundamental breach of the contract which will attract 10% default charge of the installment payment and can also result in termination or revocation of the sale contract.
Q6. WHAT ARE THE SIZES OF THE PLOTS?
- 600sqm/450/300sqm (For Lagos Lands)
- 200sqm/400sqm (For Owerri Lands)
Q7. ARE THE ROADS TO THE ESTATES MOTORABLE?
- Yes the roads to the estates are motor able and accessible. Also a road network will be provided inside the Estate as part of the development of the estate.
Q8. WHAT OTHER PAYMENTS DO I MAKE APART FROM THE PAYMENT FOR THE LAND?
- Documentation Fee (covering Contract of Sale and Deed of Assignment): N200,000.00.
- Survey: Not applicable now. Will be communicated later as it is subject to review.
- Plot Demarcation Fee of N50,000.00.
- Development Fee: Not applicable now. Will be communicated later as it is subject to review. This Fee covers the following; (1) Drainage construction (2) Road Network (3) Perimeter Fencing (The Development Fee is subject to change at discretion of the Company depending on level of development of the estate as well as prevailing economic situations.)
Q9. WHEN DO I MAKE THE OTHER PAYMENTS?
- All payments can be made anytime but before any construction is done on the land.
Q10. WHAT DO I GET AFTER INITIAL DEPOSIT?
- Starters pack comprising a letter of acknowledgement of subscription, receipts of payment as well as Invoice.
Q11. WHAT DO I GET AFTER COMPLETING PAYMENT FOR THE LAND?
- Completion Payment Receipt, Contract of Sale & Invoice.
Q11A. WHAT DO I GET AFTER COMPLETING OTHER PAYMENTS?
- Deed of Assignment
- Survey Plan
- Physical Allocation.
Q12. CAN I START CONSTRUCTION OR BUILDING ON THE LAND NOW?
- You can start building on the land after Physical Allocation. Physical Allocation is done after all pending fees owed has been paid.
Q13. IS THERE ANY RESTRICTION REGARDING THE TYPE OF BUILDING IN THE ESTATE?
- No, but all building design must conform to the required set back of building control of the Estate and such design would be approved by the Company and with the relevant State Government Body afterwards.
Q14. CAN I RE-SELL MY PLOT/PROPERTY?
- Yes, a subscriber who has paid up on their land can re-sell their plot(s). CHECK D’DECK HOMES & SERVICES would require the seller to furnish the company with details of the buyer for a proper Change of Ownership.
- Charge of 10% of the land consideration (Covering Transfer Documentation Fee) shall be paid to the Company by the buyer to effect change of ownership.
Q15. CAN I PAY CASH TO YOUR AGENT?
- We strongly advise that cash payment should only be made to CHECK D’DECK HOMES & SERVICES at its designated Banks. Otherwise, cheque(s) should be issued in favor of CHECK D’DECK HOMES & SERVICES. We shall not accept responsibilities for any liability that may arise as a result of a deviation from above instruction.
Q16. IS CHECK D’DECK LIMITED AML/CFT COMPLIANT? A. Yes
Q17. WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANNOT CONTINUE WITH MY PAYMENT? CAN I REQUEST FOR A REFUND?
- You cannot apply for a refund. You can however get someone to buy the land from you. We will also assist in the resale at a cost of 10% of resale price.